Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Manor Books, 1976. Union S BR- This mass market paperback is in NEAR FINE conditon. CLEAN, TIGHT, and BRIGHT. White spine with red/black lettering. . Soft Cover. Near Fine/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- aamstar-hookedonbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Stoner The Satan Stone
- Ralph, Hayes
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Manor Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
7 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 7 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Ask Seller a Question
Hooked on Books, 250,000 used, rare, antiquarian, fiction, childrens', history, first editions, and new books, in all genre, in business 35 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]