Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Camden Society, 1919. Very good copies of these two volumes professionally rebound in blue cloth with leather title labels to spine. 165pp with frontispiece and fold-outs.. First Edition. Hardback. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Stonor Letters and Papers 1290-1483 , Vol 1 & 2.
- Kingsford, Charles Lethbridge
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Camden Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Stonor, Correspondence, Fifteenth Century, History, Richard III.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biographies and Family Histories; Richard III and The Fifteenth Century; Political History; Monarchy (Past and Present);
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]