STORIES FROM THE FOLK-LORE OF RUSSIA. Done into English by the translator of The Book of Exposition in the Science of Coition, The Old Man Young Again, and other charming works ejusdem farinae.
by AFANASYEV, ALEKSANDER N
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- STORIES FROM THE FOLK-LORE OF RUSSIA. Done into English by the translator of The Book of Exposition in the Science of Coition, The Old Man Young Again, and other charming works ejusdem farinae.
- AFANASYEV, ALEKSANDER N
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Charles Carrington
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Crown 8vo
- 0.00 lbs
- Erotica, LImited edition, Russia
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Caricature, Satire, Cartoons and Humour; Russia;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....