Stories From The Thousand and One Nights : Full Leather
by Charles W. Eliot (editor)
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books In Time (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Stories From The Thousand and One Nights : Full Leather
- Charles W. Eliot (editor)
- Leather Hardcover
- Book Condition
- New New
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Grolier Enterprises
- Place of Publication
- Danbury, CT
- Date Published
- Fiction; Science Fiction, Fantasy & Magic; Fairy Tales; Arab Countries; Arabs Folklore; Arabic Tales; Translations into English; Collectible; Stories from the Thousand and One Nights: The Arabian Nights' Entertainments, Charles W. Eliot (editor)
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Science Fiction, Fantasy & Magic;
Terms of Sale
Books In Time
Credit cards are accepted and processed through Biblio.com. Items will usually ship within 24 hours. All of our books are in GOOD or BETTER condition and come with a 10-day return policy if not completely satisfied. Simply email us regarding your intent to return an item and request a Return Authorization Code. Items must be returned in the same condition as received, and the return must be postmarked within 10 days of the delivery confirmation date or date received. We will gladly refund purchase price, excluding postage. Return shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer. Media such as audio books, VHS. DVDs, CDs, and computer software are sold as is and can not be returned.
About the Seller
About Books In Time
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.