The Story of De Beers With Some Notes on the Company's Financial, Farming, Railway and Industrial Activities in Africa, and Some Introductory Chapters on the River Diggings and Early Kimberley
by Chilvers, Hedley A
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Garnet Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Story of De Beers With Some Notes on the Company's Financial, Farming, Railway and Industrial Activities in Africa, and Some Introductory Chapters on the River Diggings and Early Kimberley
- Chilvers, Hedley A
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Cassell and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- History Business Africa
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee. Full refund for up to 30 days after delivery, If an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, shipping costs will also be refunded.
About the Seller
About Garnet Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The heel of the spine.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...