The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel (Oprah Book Club #62)
by David Wroblewski
- as new
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
David Wroblewski grew up in rural Wisconsin, not far from the Chequamegon National Forest where the novel is set. He earned an MFA from the Warren Wilson MFA Program for Writers. This is his first novel.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I found this book to be one of those rare finds in the life of an avid reader that stays with the you and impacts your life. I love the style and pace of writing in Edgar Sawtelle to be engaging and almost dream like. I read it in hardcover first and then listened to it 3 more times since then on Audible. Richard Poe's narration was one of the best I've heard in this format. The tone of his voice and the ability to sound younger, older, male and female was seamless. He clearly grasped the mood of this book. Overall I'm adding this work by Wroblewski to my small list of life time favorite books that I know I will share with others and read again and again over the years.
- Green Globe Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle: A Novel (Oprah Book Club #62)
- David Wroblewski
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- as new
- Quantity available
- Stated First edition/first printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper Collins
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Green Globe Books
Terms of sale for Green Globe Books
1. Orders ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping charges are required. Additionally, and in order to prevent fraud, we will not ship books abroad by First Class International Package Service. We list USPS Media Mail, Priority Mail and Priority Mail International delivery rates in our shipping matrix. If you require faster shipping, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for SUPERFAST DELIVERY SERVICE, namely: USPS Priority Mail Express International-estimated 3-5 day delivery; USPS Global Express Guaranteed to be delivered by date certain [GXG]; FedEx; or UPS! You must contact Focus Point Books to make payment on or before 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time of your desired ship date to initiate the ordering process.
2. Damaged Book Returns include those damaged in transit and those returned by the buyer in a condition other than that at the time of purchase. For example, a buyer who purchases a book in its original, unopened publisher stock box; returns it opened in the stock box or without it; will be charged shipping and handling plus either a 15% restocking fee or a damage fee, which ever is greater. Additionally, all refused book purchases; undeliverable book purchases; and delivered books that are returned unopened will be refunded, less cost of postage and customers a 15% restocking fee.
4. Green Globe Books wants you to be a happy and satisfied customer. If you have any questions please do contact us at: email@example.com
About the Seller
About Green Globe Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- second state
- used in book collecting to refer to a first edition, but after some change has been made in the printing, such as a correction,...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- The blurb refers to the commentary that appears on the dust jacket flaps or the rear of the dustjacket. In the case of...[more]