Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
David Wroblewski grew up in rural Wisconsin, not far from the Chequamegon National Forest where the novel is set. He earned an MFA from the Warren Wilson MFA Program for Writers. This is his first novel.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I found this book to be one of those rare finds in the life of an avid reader that stays with the you and impacts your life. I love the style and pace of writing in Edgar Sawtelle to be engaging and almost dream like. I read it in hardcover first and then listened to it 3 more times since then on Audible. Richard Poe's narration was one of the best I've heard in this format. The tone of his voice and the ability to sound younger, older, male and female was seamless. He clearly grasped the mood of this book. Overall I'm adding this work by Wroblewski to my small list of life time favorite books that I know I will share with others and read again and again over the years.
- Christopher Morrow. Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
- Wroblewski, David
- Book condition
- New As New
- Quantity available
- First Edition. First Printing.
- Fourth Estate
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Christopher Morrow. Bookseller
Items offered are subject to prior sale. All books are First Editions unless stated otherwise. First Editions are the first printing of a book. We guarantee all signed books. They may be returned at any time if proven not to be authentic. Returns: Please contact us for instructions. Customers may return books for any reason as long as they are in the same condition as sent, and we will provide a full refund (buyer pays shipping). If books are not as described we will also reimburse return shipping (book cost plus initial shipping plus return shipping). We, as seller, are also responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.
About the Seller
About Christopher Morrow. Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]