THE STORY OF EDGAR SAWTELLE
by Wroblewski, David
- as new
- As New/As New Dust Jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
David Wroblewski grew up in rural Wisconsin, not far from the Chequamegon National Forest where the novel is set. He earned an MFA from the Warren Wilson MFA Program for Writers. This is his first novel.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I found this book to be one of those rare finds in the life of an avid reader that stays with the you and impacts your life. I love the style and pace of writing in Edgar Sawtelle to be engaging and almost dream like. I read it in hardcover first and then listened to it 3 more times since then on Audible. Richard Poe's narration was one of the best I've heard in this format. The tone of his voice and the ability to sound younger, older, male and female was seamless. He clearly grasped the mood of this book. Overall I'm adding this work by Wroblewski to my small list of life time favorite books that I know I will share with others and read again and again over the years.
- Modern Rare (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- THE STORY OF EDGAR SAWTELLE
- Wroblewski, David
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- As New Dust Jacket.
- Quantity available
- First Edition. First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ecco/HarperCollins Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York City, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We ship at cost, based on weight, destination and shipping method. We ship Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US and Air Parcel Post globally. Other shipping methods are also available. We do not, however, ship via Media Mail or Surface Mail. Payable in $US dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal ( send to email@example.com ), personal check, cashiers check, money order, or wire transfer. Returns accepted, with prior notification, within 10 days after shipment, provided the item is in the same condition it was shipped. We make every effort to describe the item as accurately as possible. If it is not as described, we will refund your payment in full. Otherwise, the return is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All magazine, DVD, and tape sales are final and non-refundable. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/fax us at 773-826-4666. Calls accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the Seller
About Modern Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The portion of a book cover or cover jacket that folds into the book from front to back. The flap can contain biographical...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]