the Story of Peter Pan
by O'Connor, Daniel
- Fair/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: G. Bell and Sons Ltd., 1922 the Story of Peter Pan. First edition with new colour plates. This book is in fair condition, with some wear, aging, or damage; the cover is worn, and the spine is shaken. However, the colour plates are intact, and the text block legible and clear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- the Story of Peter Pan
- O'Connor, Daniel
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- G. Bell and Sons Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Peter Pan, Fairy Tales, Children's Books
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]