The Story-shaped World: Fiction and Metaphysics; Some Variations on a Theme.
by Wicker, Brian
Standard Delivery: 20 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C L Hawley (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Story-shaped World: Fiction and Metaphysics; Some Variations on a Theme.
- Wicker, Brian
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Phenomenology of narrative,Narrative theory,Literary theory,Literary , criticism,Story
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary Theory; narrative theory; Literary Theory: narrative;
Terms of Sale
C L Hawley
As of 1st January 2019 we can no longer ship to Germany. Prices do not include postage and packaging; please ask for details specifying surface or air shipment if you are outside the UK. Payment can be by most major credit or debit cards. Payment can also be by cheque, in pounds sterling, made payable to C L Hawley. We can take other currencies only on payment of a currency conversion fee. Books found not to be as described may be returned, within 14 days, for a full refund. Please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About C L Hawley
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]