The Story of St. Thomas Church (Park Hill Denver): Mission to Parish 1908 - 1916 - 1966
by GOODIER, George P. (First Edition); MOORE, Clarence Culver (Second Edition)
- Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Denver: Peerless Printing Co.. Very Good+ in Good dust jacket. [c.1966]. Hardcover. A history and guide to St. Thomas Episcopal Church in the Park Hill neighborhood of Denver, Colorado in an apparent second edition. The story is told in words as well as with numerous black & white photos. --- In lustrous gold paper-covered boards with titling in blue to cover. Volume wrapped in dust jacket. --- An excellent copy, clean, tightly bound and unmarked. Jacket with creases and small tears along top edges, otherwise intact and protected in archival mylar protector.; Octavo - 8 to 9 in. tall; 94 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Story of St. Thomas Church (Park Hill Denver): Mission to Parish 1908 - 1916 - 1966
- GOODIER, George P. (First Edition); MOORE, Clarence Culver (Second Edition)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
- Peerless Printing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Religion and Spirituality;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]