STRANGER AND ALONE
by Redding, J. Saunders
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harcourt, Brace and Co, (1950). First edition. The front of the dust jacket proclaims this black author's only novel as "the story of a man who betrayed his own people." Covers and page edges slightly foxed, otherwise fine in a bright dust jacket with subtle foxing to rear panel and two closed tears in upper front panel (barely visible).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Quill & Brush
We accept checks in U.S. dollars, PayPal, and all major credit cards.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Quill & Brush
Quill & Brush was established in 1976 by Allen & Patricia Ahearn, the authors of the well-respected reference for booksellers and collectors, Collected Books: The Guide to Identification and Values.At present the Quill & Brush is run by the Ahearns' eldest daughter, Beth Fisher. Allen is semi-retired but continues to buy, sell, and perform professional appraisals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]