Stranger and Alone: The Story of a Man Who Betrayed His Own People
by Redding, J. Saunders
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harcourt, Brace & World, 1950. Stated first edition. Gray cloth, brown titles. This writer's only novel. Book very good plus with edge soil, tape shadows to pastedowns. DJ near fine with minor soil, one small tear. 308 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Stranger and Alone: The Story of a Man Who Betrayed His Own People
- Redding, J. Saunders
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Harcourt, Brace & World
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; African American Literature;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]