Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Modern Age Books. (1940). First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Signed and inscribed by the author. Very good copy with free front endpaper excised, sunning to spine, mild soiling, and light corner wear, in very good+ dust jacket with 1" tear at foot of front spine fold and tiny chips/tears at head of spine. Extra postage may be required for heavy or oversize books.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 288 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Straw Hat
- Vogel, Joseph
- Book condition
- First Edition; First Printing
- Modern Age Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Radical, Rideout Author, Fiction
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]