Stuck on the drawing board : unbuilt British commercial aircraft since 1945
by Payne, Richard
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stroud : Tempus Publishing Ltd., 2004. First Edition. Paperback. Near fine paperback copy; edges very slightly dulled. Remains particularly well-preserved overall; tight, bright, clean and especially sharp-cornered. Physical description: 255p., ill., photo. ; 25cm. Subjects: Aeronautics, Commercial -- Great Britain -- History.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Stuck on the drawing board : unbuilt British commercial aircraft since 1945
- Payne, Richard
- Book condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stroud : Tempus Publishing Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Stroud, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]