Studies In Occultism. A Series Of Reprints Of The 'Lucifer' Articles Of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. Number One. The Esoteric Character Of The Gospels.
by Blavatsky. H.P
- Fair/No Jacket
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: The Blavatsky Institute Of Canada, 1925 A Shaken Book, Sewn Binding , Gutter Cracked At First Page However Binding Visible And Holding. Previous Owner's Stickers ,Ffep And Rear Paste Down. Otherwise Clean. Green Hard Cover Cloth Boards With Faded Gilt Title On Front , Some Minor Rubbing To Spine And Edges.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Studies In Occultism. A Series Of Reprints Of The 'Lucifer' Articles Of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. Number One. The Esoteric Character Of The Gospels.
- Blavatsky. H.P
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- The Blavatsky Institute Of Canada
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾
- Blavatsky Occultism Esoteric Character Gospels Lucifer Articles Theosophy
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...