Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canberra: Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies, 1979. First Edition. Paperback. Very Good. Canberra, Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies, 1979 and 1975. Foolscap folio, two volumes bound as one, [viii], 34 and [viii], 132 pages with a map and numerous tables, graphs and illustrations. Laminated card covers; gift inscription; an excellent set. Australian Institute Aboriginal Studies New Series Number 12 and AIAS Research and Regional Studies Number 4.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Studies in Physical Anthropology. Volume 1. [Together with] ... Volume 2
- ABBIE, A.A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
If found to be incorrectly described, goods may be returned, provided notification is given within seven days of receipt. Postage and insurance are extra; uninsured parcels are sent at the purchaser's risk.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
Ask Seller a Question
About Michael Treloar Antiquarian Booksellers
The business was established in Adelaide in March 1976 and is a longstanding member of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Antiquarian Booksellers (ANZAAB) and the Australian Antique Dealers Association (AADA). A large out-of-print and antiquarian stock is maintained at our retail outlet in the centre of Adelaide; mail-order catalogues of our specializations are issued and a representative selection of our stock is online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]