A STUDY OF WARFARE IN THREE DIMENSIONS THE NORWEGIAN CAMPAIGN OF 1940
by Moulton, J.L
- near fine
- Near Fine/VG+
Perrineville, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Vera Enterprises LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A STUDY OF WARFARE IN THREE DIMENSIONS THE NORWEGIAN CAMPAIGN OF 1940
- Moulton, J.L
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- The OhioUniversity Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- World War II
Terms of Sale
Vera Enterprises LLC
We are still open for business, with a very reduced staff and only one person works at a time in the office and/or shipping. We ship world wide and quote additional shipping for all oversized books and/or over 2 lbs. An N95 Mask is worn and gloves changed with each book as it is processed. We transport packed books to a post office and Current events have also limited our accessibility.
Requests for photos are accepted however they are not answered until staff is available, both to photograph and later answer.
Books are subject to prior sale. Please call or e-mail to hold book(s).
If shipping preference is not indicated, we will send the books: Media rate with signature confirmation for all USA delivery; priority for international orders. All international orders require a destination phone number; please provide.
**Customer assumes risk of loss or damage if registered or insured option is not requested.
About the Seller
About Vera Enterprises LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.