THE SUBMARINE BOYS AND THE MIDDIES or The Prize Detail at Annapolis (#3 in series).
by Durham, Victor G
- Very good in a good dust jacket (prev owner's name in pencil, front hinge cracked, usual toning to pages, wear to dj at top/good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE SUBMARINE BOYS AND THE MIDDIES or The Prize Detail at Annapolis (#3 in series).
- Durham, Victor G
- Book condition
- Used - Very good in a good dust jacket (prev owner's name in pencil, front hinge cracked, usual toning to pages, wear to dj at top
- Jacket condition
- The Saalfield Publishing Company,
- Place of Publication
- New York & Akron, Ohio:
- Date Published
- (c 1909.)
- boys series, submarines, naval academy,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]