Le Sud-Est de la France. Du Jura a la Mediterranee y compris La Corse. Manuel de Voyageur
by Baedeker, Karl
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Le Sud-Est de la France. Du Jura a la Mediterranee y compris La Corse. Manuel de Voyageur
- Baedeker, Karl
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Karl Baedeker/Paul Ollendorf
- Place of Publication
- Leipzig & Paris
- Date Published
- 0.00 lbs
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Exploration; Europe; Travel Guide Books; France and French Interest;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- Publisher's cloth
- A hardcover book comprised of cloth over hard pasteboard boards. ...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...