Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Keeper of the Page
Store Policies Payment Methods Accepted We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Refunds If something is wrong with your order, please email Orders@keeperofthepage.com, we have a passion for quality service! Returns All returns must be pre-authorized by Customer Service. Please email Orders@keeperofthepage.com within 30 days before returning any purchase. Partial Refunds Partial refunds will be issued for the following items, as well as a 50% restocking fee: � Unauthorized returns � Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery � Any item that is returned in a condition less than it was when shipped Returning Items You Didn't Order If you received an extra item in a shipment, or items were delivered to you that you didn't order, please email Orders@keeperofthepage.com right away. Packing & Sending Your Return � Pack the item(s) along with the return authorization email securely in a box or padded envelope. � Address the return to Keeper of the Page Returns, 3155 Porter Street, Enumclaw, WA 98022. � Suggested shipping method: USPS Media Mail with delivery confirmation. General Information Please remember used books do not always have the same Publisher, Print date, ISBN or Cover. Used books may be older editions. Any known differences are clearly stated. Please check the comments carefully. If there are special shipping, cover art, edition or ISBN requirements contact us prior to shipment. Unless otherwise requested, we ship within 2 business days via the United States Postal Service Media Mail. Please email Orders@keeperofthepage.com with any concerns, questions, returns, etc. Estimated Shipment Times Media Mail can take 4-14 business days for arrival. Depending on your location. Priority Mail can take 3-6 business days for arrival. Depending on your location. Please allow up to 60 days for all international shipments
About the Seller
About Keeper of the Page
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]