Summer Saunterings by the B. and L. A Guide to Pleasant Places Among the Mountains, Lakes and Valleys of New Hampshire, Vermont and Canada [Boston & Lowell Railroad]
- Good ++
Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Summer Saunterings by the B. and L. A Guide to Pleasant Places Among the Mountains, Lakes and Valleys of New Hampshire, Vermont and Canada [Boston & Lowell Railroad]
- Book condition
- Used - Good ++
- Travel Service Bureau, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Needham, Mass.
- Date published
- RR Railroad Railway Boston & Lowell Travel New England Vermont New Hampshire Canada
- Bookseller catalogs
- TRAVEL, ADVENTURE & MOUNTAINEERING; NEW ENGLAND; TRAINS / RAILWAY;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member
***Prompt, friendly service, with all books carefully packed*** All orders shipped via the United States Postal Service. We will be happy to give you a quote on International shipping rates. Shipping costs may increase with heavy or oversized books. Any special requests will be billed at actual or estimated cost. MASS Residents, please add 6.25% sales tax. Returns accepted with prior approval, within 10 days of receipt of book, if book not as described. email - email@example.com, or call - 413 743-2131
About the Seller
About Monroe Bridge Books, SNEAB Member
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]