Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Kensington PA, Whitaker House, 2017, trade paperback, 298 pp, First Edition, First Printing by numberline, New. Straight, tight and clean with no wear or markings in bright, pictorial card covers. A young Quaker woman, and fervent abolitionist is assigned as nurse to a formidable slave catcher. As tensions between the North and South escalate they must each decide if they have a future together.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Summer on Sunset Ridge
- MacLaren, Sharlene
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- Not Issued
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing by numberline
- Christian; Christian fiction; Fiction; Man-woman relationships; Romance; Romance fiction
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.