Summer Tours in Scotland, Glascow and the Highlands, by David MacBrayne's Royal Mail Steamers "Columbia", "Iona" &c.
by David MacBrayne
- Very Good- with No dust jacket as issued
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Novel Ideas Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Summer Tours in Scotland, Glascow and the Highlands, by David MacBrayne's Royal Mail Steamers "Columbia", "Iona" &c.
- David MacBrayne
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good- with No dust jacket as issued
- New Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Novel Ideas Books
Payment must be received prior to shipment (institutional buyers may request invoicing). All items are returnable if purchaser is not satisfied. Book purchase price is refundable and in the case of an error in description on our part shipping is refundable as well.
About the Seller
About Novel Ideas Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]