The Sun Also Rises
by Hemingway, Ernest
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Based on real events and acquaintances of Hemingway, Sun Also Rises is about American and English expats in Pamplona.
This was the one book I never read from EH. I have to say it is an outstanding achievement of the human experience. What a book! Finishing it gives you a feeling of what's real, eternal and why our lives are full of contradictions.
This book is a classic for any shelf. I recommend starting out with this story if you're not familiar with Hemingway's work.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Sun Also Rises
- Hemingway, Ernest
- Book Condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...