Sunshine in the Country. A Book of Rural Poetry. Embellished with Photographs from Nature
by [GRUNDY, William Morris]; KEATS, John; DONNE, John; CLARE, John; WORDSWORTH, William
- A lovely near-fine copy, the binding firm and bright. The contents with a previous owner's bookplate to the front pastedown and
Ardsley, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Sunshine in the Country. A Book of Rural Poetry. Embellished with Photographs from Nature
- [GRUNDY, William Morris]; KEATS, John; DONNE, John; CLARE, John; WORDSWORTH, William
- Book Condition
- Used - A lovely near-fine copy, the binding firm and bright. The contents with a previous owner's bookplate to the front pastedown and
- Quantity Available
- Richard Griffin and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; PHOTOGRAPHY;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....