Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Nan A. Talese / Doubleday, 2016. 2567pp. First Edition, First Printing, complete number line. No wear. Small remainder dot on bottom of text block. Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall. U. First American Edition.. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Near Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Voyageur Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Kasper, Agent; Carletti, Luigi
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First American Edition.
- Nan A. Talese / Doubleday
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction / Crime;
Terms of Sale
Voyageur Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Voyageur Book Shop
Voyageur Book Shop is a used book store tucked in the north end of Bay View, Milwaukee, and we are very happy to be there.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]