The Supreme Court in American History: Ten Great Decisions: The People, the Times and the Issues
by Fribourg, Marjorie G
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Tiber Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Supreme Court in American History: Ten Great Decisions: The People, the Times and the Issues
- Fribourg, Marjorie G
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Presentation copy, signed by the author.
- Macrae Smith Co., Philadelphia,
- Date Published
- Political Science, Government, Politics, Judiciary, Supreme Court Decisions, American Judicial Policy, Constitutional Law, Legal History, 20th Century U.S.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. Returns are accepted within 2 weeks for any reason. We pack our books in bubble-wrap, and ship in a sturdy cardboard box, except in the case of standardized Priority shipping envelopes.
About the Seller
About Tiber Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]