Sweaters for men : 22 designs from the Scottish Isles. Scottish landscape photography by Graham Starmore. Fashion photography by Stephen Aucoin.
by Starmore, Alice
- VG/VG. Very good book in very good dust jacket with light shelf wear, small chip to lower edge on back./Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Pavilion Books and Michael Joseph, 1990. 1st edition. hard cover with dustjacket. VG/VG. Very good book in very good dust jacket with light shelf wear, small chip to lower edge on back./Very Good. Patterns for 22 cardigans, sweaters and vests in wool, cotton and mohair. Includes Fair Isle, gansey, colour knitting, Aran, and texture knits. Introduction contains information on techniques, finishing and substituting yarns. Illustrated with photographs, charts and drawings in colour and black and white. 30.5 cm.
Review this book and youâ€™ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Lost and Found Books (AU)
- Booksellerâ€™s Inventory #
- Sweaters for men : 22 designs from the Scottish Isles. Scottish landscape photography by Graham Starmore. Fashion photography by Stephen Aucoin.
- Starmore, Alice
- Hard cover with dustjacket
- Book condition
- Used - VG/VG. Very good book in very good dust jacket with light shelf wear, small chip to lower edge on back.
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pavilion Books and Michael Joseph
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- hand knitting, knitting patterns, men’s clothes, designer knitting, ISBN: 185145506X, ISBN: 9781851455065
Terms of Sale
Lost and Found Books
Books are posted promptly, with tracking wherever possible. If you believe your book has not been properly described, we offer a full refund, including shipping, if it is returned within seven days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Lost and Found Books
Lost and Found Books is an online bookshop selling secondhand books, often rare and unusual copies. We have around 16,000 books online and have been operating since 2000.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]