Swiss Family Robinson or Adventures of a Father and Mother and Four Sons in a Desert Island
by WYSS, Johann David
Santa Barbara, California
Standard Delivery: 3 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Era: Antique; 19th century.
Condition: Very Good; wear on binding.
Country of Origin:USA. Materials:hardcover/cloth binding. Size:8" L x 6" W x 3" H.
Color/Finish:green/gold spine/gilt lettering
Swiss Family Robinson or Adventures of a Father and Mother and Four Sons in a Desert Island, written by the Swiss Pastor Robinson and his family.
Two parts complete in one volume, seventh edition, 1868. 394 pp. Philadelphia: Porter & Coates. Hardcover.With 12 cuts from new designs and a map of the island. Plain boards with calf spine with gilt title and bands
.ABOUT THE SELLER
Welcome! We are experts on vintage, antique and rare collectibles. We take pride in each and every product that we offer to our customers, and ensure that everything you purchase is in pristine collectible condition. All of our items come with a guarantee of satisfaction! We want our customers to be delighted with their purchase.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Antique Book Boutique (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Swiss Family Robinson or Adventures of a Father and Mother and Four Sons in a Desert Island
- WYSS, Johann David
- Book condition
- Used - Excellent
- Quantity available
- Porter & Coates
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- swiss, family, Robinson,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian Collectible Books; Rare Books;
- 8" L x 6" W x 3" H
Terms of Sale
Antique Book Boutique
30 day return guarantee,
with full refund, including
shipping costs for up to 30 days
after delivery if an item arrives
misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Antique Book Boutique
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]