Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Adam and Charles Black, 1914. In red cloth covers withgilt lettering and design on front cover and same on spine. Gilt top edge. Square and intact and not loose binding, Clean and unmarked text pages. All colored illustrations are clean and unmarked. Bumping of ends of spine. Dampstains on front cover. Photos upon request. . Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Frank Fox
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Adam and Charles Black
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]