Synopsis Filicum; Or, A Synopsis Of All Known Ferns, Including The Osmundaceæ, Schizæsveæ, Marattiaceæ, And Ophioglossaceæ (Chiefly Derived From The Kew Herbarium). Accompanied By Figures Representing The Essential Character Of Each Genus. (First Printing, 1865)
by Hooker, William Jackson
- Very Good +
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Synopsis Filicum; Or, A Synopsis Of All Known Ferns, Including The Osmundaceæ, Schizæsveæ, Marattiaceæ, And Ophioglossaceæ (Chiefly Derived From The Kew Herbarium). Accompanied By Figures Representing The Essential Character Of Each Genus. (First Printing, 1865)
- Hooker, William Jackson
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- Robert Hardwicke
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; Antiquarian Books and Leather-Bound Books; Biology and Ecology;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...