Synthetic Men Of Mars
by Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- Very Good; Some reading and cover creases, some shelf and edge wear, tiny sticker tear to front cover. ; Nice tight copy, no na
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Blagoevgrad Region, Bulgaria
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Synthetic Men of Mars is a science fiction novel by American writer Edgar Rice Burroughs, the ninth of his Barsoom series. It was first published in the newspaper Argosy Weekly in six parts in early 1939. The first complete edition of the novel was published in 1940.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books in Bulgaria (BG)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Synthetic Men Of Mars
- Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good; Some reading and cover creases, some shelf and edge wear, tiny sticker tear to front cover. ; Nice tight copy, no na
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New English Library
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mass Market PB
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classic Science Fiction And Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
Books in Bulgaria
We endeavour to describe our books accurately, but if you are dissatisfied in any way on receipt of order or wish to cancel the contract for any reason within seven days. The period to start the day after the date on which the goods are received, in which case please contact us to arrange the return and refund of the cost of the goods and delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. All returned goods should be packed to the same standard as sent. Unless we advise or you request otherwise, books are sent next working day, (often same day)by the method you selected on the check out page. This page also gives the shipping costs, if you have any queries or requirements about shipping please contact us before ordering. On occasion, very heavy books may require an additional shipping amount, if so we will contact you to agree this before the sale is processed.
About the Seller
About Books in Bulgaria
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]