System of Stiles as Now Practicable Within the Kingdom of Scotland..
by Dallas, George
- See description
Clark, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Lawbook Exchange Ltd (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- System of Stiles as Now Practicable Within the Kingdom of Scotland..
- Dallas, George
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Date Published
- SCOTLAND, FORMS, ANTIQ1148, 69001.JPG
Terms of Sale
The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
All items are offered subject to prior sale.
We are happy to accept orders by telephone, fax, e-mail or through our website. We welcome visitors, although an advance contact is advised. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Terms: Appropriate sales tax will be added for residents of New Jersey. Foreign remittances must be in U.S. dollars, by check drawn on a U.S. bank, by international money order, or by wire transfer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express credit cards.
Shipping Charges: Will be applied to all orders. Domestic orders will be shipped via either Federal Express Ground Service or United Parcel Service, unless we receive other instructions. All overseas orders will be shipped via Federal Express, or USPS Air Service. All books are packed with requisite care.
Warranty & Returns: Any item may be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt for any reason; prior notification is necessary and returned items must be carefully packed and arrive safely.
On-Line Catalogues: Our latest catalogues, some featuring specific subjects and special offers, can be viewed on our website.
We purchase books on topics similar to those which appear in our inventory, and appreciate offers of either single items or whole collections.
About the Seller
About The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description.... [More]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created... [More]