Tables Pour Jetter Les Bombes Avec Precision, Extraites Du Bombardier Francois
by Bernard Forest de Belidor, (1697-1761). M. Belidor. Commissaire Ordinaire De L'Artillerie Professeur Royal Des Mathematiquesaux E'coles Du Meme Corps, Membre Des Academies Royales Des Sciences d'Angleterre & De Prusse, Correspondant De Cel
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 5 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lazarus Books Limited (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tables Pour Jetter Les Bombes Avec Precision, Extraites Du Bombardier Francois
- Bernard Forest de Belidor, (1697-1761). M. Belidor. Commissaire Ordinaire De L'Artillerie Professeur Royal Des Mathematiquesaux E'coles Du Meme Corps, Membre Des Academies Royales Des Sciences d'Angleterre & De Prusse, Correspondant De Cel
- Full Calf
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- De L'Imprimerie Royale
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- MILITARY HISTORY ARMY WARFARE WEAPONS WEAPONRY BOMBS BOMBES ARTILLERY CANNON ARSENAL FIRING TRAJECTORY
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Lazarus Books Limited
We are happy to supply photographs or answer any questions you might have about any of our books. Just click on "Ask this seller a question" or email us at email@example.com. We accept all major credit cards. We also welcome Payment by PayPal; also Sterling Cheques, Postal Orders or Direct Bank Transfers. Every care has been taken with the descriptions of all the books we have listed. However, if the book you have received is not as described you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. We would appreciate it if you would contact us before returning any items. If it appears that the book you received has been damaged in transit, please retain all packaging and return to us with the book.
About the Seller
About Lazarus Books Limited
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]