La Tablette Tsong du Tcheou-Li [bound with] Le Mythe du Dragon en Chine [bound with] Les Jou-Yi [bound with] Les Pei-Yu [bound with] La Cigale en Chine [bound with] Les Symboles de Jade dans le Taoisme.
by [FOLKLORE]. GIESLER, G
- See description
Hornby Island, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 10 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
¶ Six offprint articles on Chinese folklore and artifacts extracted from the Revue Archeologique and the Revue de l'Histoire des Religions.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Thompson Rare Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- La Tablette Tsong du Tcheou-Li [bound with] Le Mythe du Dragon en Chine [bound with] Les Jou-Yi [bound with] Les Pei-Yu [bound with] La Cigale en Chine [bound with] Les Symboles de Jade dans le Taoisme.
- [FOLKLORE]. GIESLER, G
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- Ernst Leroux,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 1915 - 1932.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian Books; Occult Studies;
Terms of Sale
Thompson Rare Books
TERMS: Prices are net to all. E-mail, telephone or fax to reserve. Payment can be made by cheque, Visa, or Mastercard. All books are returnable within 10 days. Our Website is at www.mjtbooks.com, please drop by and visit us. http://www.ThompsonRareBooks.com
About the Seller
About Thompson Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A copy of an article or reference material that once appeared in a larger publication.