Tailoring: Traditional and Contemporary Techniques
by N. Marie Ledbetter; Linda Thiel Lansing
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gene The Book Peddler (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tailoring: Traditional and Contemporary Techniques
- N. Marie Ledbetter; Linda Thiel Lansing
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition/First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Reston Publishing Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- CRAFTS & GAMES & TRADES;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Gene The Book Peddler
BOOKS MAY BE RETURNED ONCE AUTHORIZATION IS GOTTEN FOR ANY BOOK SHIPPED NOT AS DESCRIBED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT. ALL ORDERS SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
About the Seller
About Gene The Book Peddler
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]