The Taking of Libbie, SD (A McKenzie Novel)
by Housewright, David
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book and dust jacket are in fine condition. The image provided is the actual book I'm offering for sale. No markings or damage to any pages. No sunning. No clips. Structure of the book (covers, binding, spine, hinges) is tight and free of damage. Page block is nice and square. Cut pages. Additional photos will be provided upon request in order to ensure the quality and integrity of your book purchase.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Dusty Bookcase (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Taking of Libbie, SD (A McKenzie Novel)
- Housewright, David
- Hardcover. Glued binding. Paper over boards. With dust jacket. 310 p. Audience: General/trade.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition. First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Minotaur Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Ex-police officers; Fiction; Hard-Boiled; Kidnapping; McKenzie, Mac (Fictitious character); Mystery & Detective; Private investigators; South Dakota
Terms of Sale
The Dusty Bookcase
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Dusty Bookcase
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.