Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Taking Profits from Happy Hours
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good; Covers soiled, split at head of spine.
- Quantity available
- Fireside Industries
- Place of Publication
- Adrian, MI
- Date published
- Decorative Painting, CORRESPONDENCE Courses, 1920s Art
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.