The Tale Of Archais : A Romance In Verse By A Gentleman Of The University Of Cambridge
by Aleister Crowley
- Very Good+
NYC, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., 1898. One of 250 copies. Paper covered boards show light extremity wear. White holland spine with light age, otherwise clean, Paper Label Complete without loss (see scan). Square, Sewn binding Extremely tight. Internally Fine, and quite exceptional in condition thus. Conservatively, a Very Good+ copy indeed. (Yorke 2).. First Edition. Hard Cover, Cloth Spine, Sewn. Very Good+. 8vo - 8" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Tale Of Archais : A Romance In Verse By A Gentleman Of The University Of Cambridge
- Aleister Crowley
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Occult, Poetry, Magic, Mysticism, Spirituality, Thelema, A.’.A.’., O.T.O., Aiwass, Tarot, Yoga, Comparative, Eastern, Religion, Religious Psychology, Philosophy, Kabbala, Cabala, Qabalah, Grimoire, Sex, Magick, Drugs, Crowleyanity
- 8vo - 8" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.