The Tale of Peter Rabbit & the Story of a Fierce, Bad Rabbit
by Potter, Beatrix
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York & Newark, N. J.: Charles E. graham& Co., 1936 Orange cloth spine w/black/green/red/tan rabbit paste-on, minor edgwear. Grey decorated endpages with owners bp with 1936 stamped. 14 color plates, 4 b/w plates. Last color plate has bookplate on it. Rare American edition with outstanding color illustrations. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Owner's Bookplate. Early American Edition.. Decorative Paper. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit & the Story of a Fierce, Bad Rabbit
- Potter, Beatrix
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Early American Edition.
- Charles E. graham& Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York & Newark, N. J.
- Date Published
- BEATRIX POTTER PETER RABBIT
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classics; Children's;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]