Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Tale of a Shipwreck
- Hall, James Norman
- Illustrations By W. Alister MacDonald
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Hall, James Norman The Tale of a Shipwreck Illustrations By W. Alister MacDonald Houghton Mifflin Company
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.