Tale of Two Glimps (With Letter from American Television Society)
by Bemelmans, Ludwig
- Good/No Jacket As Issued
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Tale of Two Glimps (With Letter from American Television Society)
- Bemelmans, Ludwig
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket As Issued
- First Edition
- Columbia Broadcasting System
- Place of Publication
- New York
- television, early Television
- Small Oblong 4to
Terms of Sale
E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
All items returnable within 10 days after receipt, with prior notification, for a full refund. Buyer to pay return insured/trackable shipping. All returns should be boxed. Refund to be granted after item has been returned in the same condition as when first shipped. We do not drop ship or ship blind, all orders will contain branded labels and materials
About the Seller
About E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...