Tales of Conan
by Howard, Robert E. & de Camp, L. Sprague
- See description
Sacramento, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gnome Press, 1955. 1st Edition . First state binding in red cloth with black titles. Near-fine with slight rubbing to board edges and minor tanning to pages edges, otherwise bright and clean. In a near-fine dust jacket ($3.00 price intact) with a touch of wear at the corners, one small closed edge tear, and sunning to orange title on spine. A very attractive copy.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
All books sold are guaranteed and may be returned if customer is not satisfied. Customer must notify Magus Books within seven days of receipt that they wish to return the book, and it must be returned in the same condition in which it was received.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Magus Books
Independent bookstore specializing in John Fowles and other modern first editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First State
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...