Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tales of the Grotesque and Arabesque is a collection of previously-published short stories by Edgar Allan Poe, first published in 1840.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pat Cramer, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tales of the Grotesque and Arabesque
- Poe, Edgar Allan
- Karel Thole, Harry Clarke, Barbara Frith
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition/First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- World Literary Classics
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Pat Cramer, Bookseller
I accept cash, checks, money orders and bank cards. International orders paid by check must be made out to a United States bank branch. International orders paid by money order must be a postal money order made out in United States dollars. You can return any book that you purchase from me if you are not satisfied with it.
About the Seller
About Pat Cramer, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]