Tales from the Gulistan or Rose-Garden of the Sheikh Sa'di of Shiraz
by Translated by Richard Burton & Illustrated by John Kettelwell
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Tales from the Gulistan or Rose-Garden of the Sheikh Sa'di of Shiraz
- Translated by Richard Burton & Illustrated by John Kettelwell
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Limited and Numbered Signed 1st Edition
- Philip Allan & Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12&
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...