Taliesin - Nos. 1 & 2 (all published).
by WRIGHT, Frank Lloyd (edits and contributes)
- See description
LONDON, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Taliesin Fellowship, Spring Green, Wisconsin., 1940. An illustrated journal of modernist architecture and design that was projected to be issued six times a year. In the event these two issues were the only ones to appear. Square royal octavo. Card wrappers with art deco designs. The first issue is largely written by Lloyd Wright himself, while the second contains contributions by Olgivann Lloyd Wright, William Wesley Peters, Eugene Masselink, Robert Carroll May, Burton J. Goodrich, Stanley C. Nott and Robert Mosher. A fine set.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Peter Ellis bookseller (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Taliesin - Nos. 1 & 2 (all published).
- WRIGHT, Frank Lloyd (edits and contributes)
- Book condition
- Taliesin Fellowship, Spring Green, Wisconsin.
- Date Published
- architecture modernism
Terms of Sale
Peter Ellis bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Peter Ellis bookseller
A shop in one of the last remaining bookselling enclaves of London, with a carefully selected stock of modern first editions, art and illustrated books, travel literature and other subjects. Known for books in fine condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]