The Son of Tarzan
by Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- Good+ with no dust jacket; Spine faded and bumped. Light shelfwear.
East Lansing, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Son of Tarzan is Edgar Rice Burroughs' fourth novel in the Tarzan series. First serialized between 1915 and 1916 in All-Story Weekly, it was published as a novel in 1917. Narrowly surviving his encounter with his enemy Tarzan in The Beasts of Tarzan, Alexis Paulvitch has a score to settle. He lures Tarzan's son Jack away from London and captures him, only to have Jack escape into the jungle that Tarzan once called home. With the help of an ape named Akut, Jack soon finds his place among the great apes, as his father did before him. But after rescuing the beautiful young woman named Meriem, the disaffected young man and the mistreated young woman must learn to live and love together in the dangerous jungle.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Curious Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Son of Tarzan
- Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ with no dust jacket; Spine faded and bumped. Light shelfwear.
- 16th printing
- Methuen & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Pulp, Fiction, Science Fiction, Sf
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Curious Book Shop
We ship promptly and professionally. All books returnable. We ship internationally.
About the Seller
About Curious Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]