TARZAN AND THE JEWELS OF OPAR
by Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- Collectible-Very Good/Very Good
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tarzan and the Jewels of Opar is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the fifth in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. It was published in 1916.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- TARZAN AND THE JEWELS OF OPAR
- Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- J. Allen St. John
- Book Condition
- Used - Collectible-Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- First Edition
- A. C. McClurg & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary First Editions;
Terms of Sale
Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
We hold books only for firm orders. Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for refund of purchase price. We pay shipping costs only if we have made a significant error in description.
About the Seller
About Tennyson Williams, Books and Fine Art
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year