Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
M. G. Hurtig, 1969. Hardcover. Very Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket in good condition. SIGNED and inscribed by the author. Minor shelf and handling wear, overall a clean solid copy with minimal signs of use. Text is unmarked. Firm binding. Boards are clean and square. Dust jacket shows a couple light creases to the front flap, else bright and intact; now in new mylar. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]